We are going to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for someone to work at Basalam that is constantly growing and evolving. The ideal candidate should be able to design, develop and maintain the infrastructure and assessing situations in real time.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain services on the fly by measuring and monitoring availability and latency with a focus on business activities
- Design and develop high available, scalable and robust infrastructure for several independent product development teams
- Measure the near future requirements and get the system ready for that
Monitor and Maintain zero data loss solutions
- at least 4 years administration work experience in a fast growing million-user-base and agile developing product
- Working experience with bash or python scripting, Docker, Orchestration, Microservice, Relational and no-SQL databases, Ansible, Message brokers, Git, CI/CD, Monitoring, Reporting and Alerting tools for infrastructure
- experience in backend application architecture design
- Ability to train and empower other engineers
Working Conditions and Environment
Work is performed at our office in Qom, always with free meals
You will enjoy an agile, energetic, professional, and ever-learning team in which everyone goes fast and serious
You should be available when needed to provide tactical response to incidents or key events
Basalam is a distributed social-marketplace for small businesses from all around Iran. We believe that it will be an innovative ever-growing solution to fix major problems of the suffering economy of Iran. We have dedicated our lives to solve major problems for millions of people in Iran.
Why you have to join Basalam?
Something really big is happening here which is going to make life better for millions. If you want to be a part of it, now it’s the TIME! Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org