- Design and maintain a positive user experience with current and new products and services.
- Create prototypes using tools such as Sketch, Invision, Principle, and other prototyping tools.
- Design and establish key aspects of proposed experience and articulate how it reconciles with both business and user needs.
- Lead user testing/research sessions to identify and document meaningful patterns.
- Combine the user research with stakeholder interviews, to understand key success factors for projects.
- Lead development and refinement of personas/segmentations based on research findings and integrating them within the UX strategy and design.
- Collaborate with business team to generate new collective user insights and translate it into an improvement in UI/UX design.
- Collaborate with a team of Engineers and Developers to build UI/UX solutions ensuring the final product reflects the final design vision
- Lead the creative process across the organization, and establish the frameworks and mechanisms that support customer-centric design throughout the product development process
- Proven success designing complex digital applications and websites.
- Be great at story-boarding and visualizing concepts.
- Excellent team management and team building skills.
- Excellent layout, graphic design, branding, and illustration skills.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Great at using tools such as Sketch, Invision, Principle, and other prototyping tools.
- Ability to offer and accept consistent critique of design work.
- Experience designing across devices, e.g., desktop, tablet, mobile.
- Massive hustler. A self-starter with the ability to create things from scratch and establish new things.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas.
- A general concern for the well-being of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity.
- Adequate salary.
- Health insurance.
- Two paid off days a month.
- Food program including free breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Self-development opportunities.
- Friendly environment.